We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Rivers Seafood Restaurant

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Twin Rivers Seafood Restaurant

Not sure why this place hasn't been reviewed. We were there last week and had an amazing dinner. It started with a basket of hot Hush Puppies. My 14 yr old son devoured them. Our waitress was quick with a smile and another basket! Salads were huge, enough for two. Scallops were sweet and broiled to perfection. Shrimp were plump and tasty. My daughter got hers fried, not greasy and just a light coating, perfect! There were 5 of us, all food come out hot and abundant. Wish we would have tried earlier in the week so we could have gone back again!

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twin Rivers Seafood Restaurant

I think you mean Twin Lakes, right? I love that place. Haven't been in a few years, though. Good to hear they're still doing it right.

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twin Rivers Seafood Restaurant

OMG! Your are right! Sorry! Wish we would have had room for dessert, they looked good too!

3. Re: Twin Rivers Seafood Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 07:11
Get answers to your questions about Sunset Beach
Recent Conversations