We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Which Lloret de Mar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

I read in H Top Hotels and i wan to be certain if i have understands well.

It's says that all those booked in H Top Hotels on All Inclusive (Standard) Basis will have a free transport to all H TOP HOTELS and dine an drink there ... if i understand correctly excepts in one of their hotel Hotel Amaika .. Am i right about this .... if i am correct for example i can have dinner in the hotel i am staying and i can have lunch for example in another H Top Hotel say in Tossa or Calella ... Can someone please explain to me this system before i will do the boooking ,,,

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Stayed at the H-Top Royal Beach last year. The system was free transport between H-Top hotels IN THE RESORT i.e.. within Llorett/Fenals. As for meals, you are again restricted to hotels within the resort and you had to book in advance.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Thanks Dippergt750

for explaing to me this ....

so AI at H Top Hotels say in Lloret can only eat or drink in only differenent H.Top Hotels in Llloret de Mar Only ... And not in all their14 Hotels in Costa Brava and Costa Maresme.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Thats right. The free transport is only a small shuttle bus that just drives round the hotels all day, holds about 8 people (at least the one we used did) and takes about an hour to do the circuit.

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

see their website here

www.htophotels.com/index.php…

i think this still applies.

basically you can get this bus to other hotels in calella or lloret, where you can have lunch and drinks, but not dinner. it is not confined to the resort.

you must book the night before, usually before 7pm.

you used to be able to go to all the hotels including SS and malgrat, but this may have changed. the website is not very clear on this.i was there before the bus started running this year so dont know from personal experience.

this bus normally only runs in the peak season, from around may to october if i remember correctly.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Yes Jimd the website not as so clear but i think the H Top Bus do the trip from Lloret to Calella with stop where H Top Hotels are ... Yes i note not for dinners as this bus work till 7 pm ... but enough if we have lunch in different places for a change while we travel free on H Top Hotel Bus to places like Calella.SS,and Malgrate .. i want to check if we go to Tossa del Mar on our own we can also have lunch there ... Will check all by the time .As soon i book flights i book hotel and airport transfers ..

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Thanks again Dippergt750

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

The free H Top bus that is going around town now is the large blue and yellow double decker which they have used for the last few summers....Jackie

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Thats great then lloretstuff as we are going to be a group of 6 or 8 persons ... I saw the bus you said about in H Top Hotels Website ...

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

htop do not have any hotels in tossa so you will need to buy your own there.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,575 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: H Top Hotels All Inclusive (Standard)

Thanks JimD i will print the hotel they have in the area to be sure ... But sure we can have a lunch in Calella aqnd also in one of their hotels in Fenals. My intention is to show around my friends who never been to the Costa Brava ... About Tossa Del Mar i will take them with the Bus or after Breakfasts or after Lunch.But sure i will take them as Tossa is so nice ...I Will also take them to Gerona ... Good Day

Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations