We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Visiting Lloret in August this year and just wondering if there are any markets and what days are they on?

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
295 posts
1. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Llorets market is Tuesday, Tossa is Thursday, but I prefer Blanes which is right on the seafront and held on Monday's. Just catch the L1 bus from Lloret de Mar bus station.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

So will the L1 Bus from Llorett Bus Station goes to Blanes.

Which Buses from Lloret Goes to Tossa Del Mar and Gerona ... I have used them about 3 years ago but forget buses numbers ... Went also to Gerona from where we get bus to Historic Besalu.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Thanx!

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
4. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Where in Tossa del Mar one finds the open market ... though i been to Blanes and the Tordera Markets.But i have never been to Tossa Market... And as i want to take my friends to Tossa then i can take them on a Thursday Morning then ...

Lloret de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
295 posts
5. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

To find Tossa market......From the bus station cross over the road towards the petrol station and carry on walking along the same road. On the way you will pass a large ceramics shop as well as a large shoes and accessories shop the market is a little further on in a road leading off to left.

The buses to Girona and Tossa are not numbered they just state the destination on the front, don't forget to buy your tickets at the desk, you can buy return tickets.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
111 reviews
6. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

Thanks for info lloretstuff ... yes i used Llorett Bus Station ok one can read all om monitors there ... Sure will take my friends to Tossa as it a realy nice and interesting place. Enjoy the weekend ...

7. Re: Lloret/tossa de mar markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations