We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
638 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

I'm looking for 2 houses either next to each other or at least very close to each other. They must be close to beach but don't have to be OF. Need at least 6 bedrooms in each house. Prefer Nags Head or South Nags Head or in that area. I don't know where to start to look. Realtors have houses listed in all areas so it's difficult to search. Maybe a local would know? Thanks!

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

I would start with calling your preferred realty company and asking them to help. They would be able to pull up possible matches in their data base faster than you could look online.

Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

There are really nice houses on East Baymeadow Drive in Nags Head. Very easy walk to the beach and many of the houses are large enough to hold big groups. Nearly all of them are managed through Village Realty. Their website is not the greatest, but they can help you find some good houses if you call them. They'll just need to know which week you plan to arrive.

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

You can look at this site the realtor's are listed by areas

obxconnection.com/outer-banks-vacation-renta…

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,048 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

Using the term Realtors for rental management companies is really incorrect. A Realtor is a person and you are talking about companies. That aside, the rental companies do sort of focus on certain areas, some have several offices and cover much more of the area than the others. Figure out what you want, where you want it and then call the companies that deal with that area. Most of the rental companies know other homes near the ones they rent, for reasons just like you are looking for.

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

I stand corrected Tim

Outer Banks, NC
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

I would get busy now lining something up. Prices won't be settled for next year until late October or so. Find the houses first.

nc
Level Contributor
492 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

Another good area to look is Seaside in the Village at Nags Head. It's all oceanside, with different sized houses, all within easy walking distance to each other and easy beach access.

8. Re: Nags Head....2 houses together summer 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head