We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outer Banks Golf

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
86 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Outer Banks Golf

We are staying in South Nags Head and are looking for somewhere to golf. Any ideas??? We are bringing our clubs!

Murrysville, PA
Level Contributor
313 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outer Banks Golf

Nags Head Links is very close to where you're staying - I've never played it, because it doesn't suit my game - a bit of target golf. I really like The Kilmarlic Club, The Pointe and The Carolina Club which are all on the other side of the Wright Brothers Memorial Bridge. The drive isn't that bad. Of the 3, The Pointe is the most open, but all 3 of them are very nice.

Sea Scape is up around MP 3.5 - I played that once and it's ok. The Currituck Club up in Corolla is very nice, but a tad too expensive for my tastes, even though I've played it 3 times over the years.

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
86 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outer Banks Golf

Thank you!!!!

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
989 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outer Banks Golf

I've been vacationing and playing golf in the OBX for years. I'd rank the Carolina Club, The Pointe,and Seascape in that order. Carolina club is a challenging course with an island green, very nice fairways and traps and is the sister course to the Pointe. Both are owned by the same group.

4. Re: Outer Banks Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head