We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outer Banks photographer

texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Outer Banks photographer

We are having a family reunion and want to have a photographer take our memories. We have an age range of 73 - 3. One of the little people is especially shy (afraid) of the male sector. Anyone have good experience with female photographers? Thanks so much

richmond
Level Contributor
972 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Outer Banks photographer

Post on www.outerbanksconnection.com. Quite a few photographers on that message board. We used one for my folks 50 th. They suggested khaki bottoms and white tops. They turned out great!

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
286 reviews
2. Re: Outer Banks photographer

We used Shooters at the beach and were very pleased.....

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,064 posts
136 reviews
3. Re: Outer Banks photographer

One guy I was going to mention even scares me so I won't mention him.

The obxconnection is a good place to ask, lots of good photographer comments have been posted there.

Another idea would be to contact some of the wedding planners in the area, they know all the good photographers around here.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,517 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Outer Banks photographer

gttillerphotohraphy.com

You wont be disappointed.

Tell her you got her name off of TA.

5. Re: Outer Banks photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head