We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nags Head grocery delivery

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
12 posts
68 reviews
Nags Head grocery delivery

My family and I are vacationing in Nags Head the last week of June. Are there any grocery stores that have online ordering with delivery or pick-up?

Thanks in advance

Two-touring-the-US

6 replies to this topic
York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
693 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

Deliverygenie.com. Was thinking of doing this myself for our upcoming trip. You order online and they deliver for you to your rental.

Edited: 14 June 2018, 00:35
Outer Banks, North...
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

If possible, would you mind posting a review of delivery genie afterward if you use it? I've been curious about it and haven't seen any feedback on them. I've been hesitant to recommend them because I haven't seen much feedback. Thanks!

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
12 posts
68 reviews
3. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

Thank you! I just read about them on their website - while $35 seems a bit steep - it will save me at least 2 hours of grocery shopping = A DEAL! I appreciate your help!

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
136 reviews
4. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

I have watched the grocery delivery posts here and on the OBX Connection for 15-17 years and there are very few to find. Several years ago some of the delivery services were not well spoken of and most came in and went out of business while others seemed to hang around or they left and came back. Typical complaints were about substitutions. Example: you asked for Heinz ketchup and you got Food Lion brand, stuff like that. The second common complaint was missing items ordered that never showed up so they had to go to the store anyway.

Good luck and post if you use one.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
293 posts
66 reviews
5. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

Publix delivers to some locations

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
12 posts
68 reviews
6. Re: Nags Head grocery delivery

Thank you all for your help. We ended up taking most everything we needed and stopped by Piggly Wiggly for the few things we couldn't take.

Reply to: Nags Head grocery delivery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head