We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
36 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

Considering one of their rental properties for the summer but the only review I read about them was not very flattering. Has anyone used them in the past year or two? What did you think?

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
144 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

I've never heard of them. Are they a new company?

Duck, North Carolina
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

They are the same as Kitty Hawk Rentals. They have been around for a while.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

They have been around for years and have several offices. As Quack said they are better known as Kitty Hawk Rentals not to be confused with Kitty Dunes Rentals which is another company. Kitty Hawk Rentals has the pink sea shell as a trademark.

Edited: 03 February 2013, 13:50
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
36 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

Thanks for your response. Hopefully there being around translates to having quality customer service!?

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
144 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

Ah yes...I remember them now. They're the ones with the scallop shell logo. They HAVE been around for a long time. I have never heard anything negative about them - nor positive for what it's worth. Have fun!

6. Re: Beach Construction and Realty Rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Kill Devil Hills
Recent Conversations
More Kill Devil Hills Topics