We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

Pittsburgh...
4 posts
Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

Please let me know if you have ever stayed at Seawalk #15. If so what was it like? I have seen some reviews of other Seawald units, but not 15.

Thank you!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

I stayed at Seawalk many years ago, but do not remember the unit #. I do remember it was advertised as ocean front and figuring it would have a nice view of the water &/or beach, that is why we rented it. When we got there, it ended up being a lower level unit with a crappy view of the back of the dune-no water or beach view.

So if that is important to you, you may want to double-check the view potential.

Pittsburgh...
4 posts
2. Re: Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

Thanks for the info. The rental company, Stan White, made it clear that the unit was a bit back from the ocean. I was wondering what the inside was like. I appreciate your feedback though.

Dinwiddie, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
3. Re: Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

We are considering renting unit 15 for Labor Day weekend and I was curious what was your opinion of the Unit?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,372 posts
58 reviews
4. Re: Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

may want to send a PM as the OP may not be monitoring this thread anymore.

5. Re: Has anyone ever stayed at Seawalk #15?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Kill Devil Hills
Recent Conversations
More Kill Devil Hills Topics