We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
340 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner

We're looking for Thanksgiving dinner options in Franklin. Any suggestions are welcomed. We'll be staying just outside of Cowee and don't want to drive all the way to Highlands or Dillard if we can find something more local.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Highlands
Highlands
North Carolina Mountains, NC
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
16,323 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Do you want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner? if not, I'd call Café Rel to see if they are serving.

https://www.facebook.com/CaffeRel/

You may want to see what's open in Sylva too.

Mentioned in this post
Caffe Rel
Caffe Rel
940 Reviews
Franklin, NC
Sylva
Sylva
Jackson County, NC
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
340 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

We love the Café Rel and will eat there a couple of times, but we were hoping for a more traditional dinner. I want turkey and the fixings if I can find them.

Mentioned in this post
Caffe Rel
Caffe Rel
940 Reviews
Franklin, NC
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
16,323 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

I would go to the Dillard House.

If you want to eat at home, you could pick up a Thanksgiving dinner to go at Mountain Fresh in Highlands.

They may be serving on TDay - their Sunday buffet is GREAT - but I'm not sure. Seating is limited but the food is divine.

I'd use the top restaurant list here on TA for Franklin and Sylva and see who is serving on TDay.

Mentioned in this post
Dillard House
Dillard House
610 Reviews
Dillard, GA
Highlands
Highlands
North Carolina Mountains, NC
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Sylva
Sylva
Jackson County, NC
4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2017, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Franklin