We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterfalls

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
waterfalls

Hi I'm visiting the area and staying in Franklin at the end of August. Looking to do some hiking and see waterfalls, any suggestions for some good hikes with falls? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterfalls

The website below lists the falls that can be viewed off the Blue Ridge Parkway. I believe No. 16 is the closest to Franklin. You can, of course, drive a little further to view others.

Enjoy NC!

franklin-chamber.com/visitorInformation/wate…

Mentioned in this post
Blue Ridge Parkway
Blue Ridge Parkway
6,643 Reviews
North Carolina Mountains, NC
Franklin
Franklin
Tennessee
Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterfalls

Made an error.....it's Number 14!

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
439 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterfalls

thanks so much, great map!

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: waterfalls

Here's a map that shows the locations.

franklin-chamber.com/visitorInformation/wate…

north carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: waterfalls

I'm a waterfall guide for that area. You can see some waterfall videos I have shot on my myspace at www.myspace.com/lostinthewilds that we can guide you to, as well as mountains, rivers, old sites, and more...

north carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: waterfalls

I'm a waterfall guide for that area. You can see some waterfall videos I have shot on my myspace at www.myspace.com/lostinthewilds that we can guide you to, as well as mountains, rivers, old sites, and more...

7. Re: waterfalls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Franklin