We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crab boil

Philadalphia, PA
Level Contributor
109 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Crab boil

Met someone at south jersey shore and they told my friend and I about a crab boil they had last year at their rental in Corolla. She said it was from Harris Tweeter(?). I have seen on the restaurant guide about Outer Banks Crabboil, but nothing about the Harris Tweeter. Any recommendations on either. Will be in Corolla in 3 weeks.

Mentioned in this post
Corolla
Corolla
Outer Banks, NC
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
North Carolina Coast, NC
Littlestown...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Crab boil

Check out Outer Banks Boil Company in the Timbuk II shopping center (near Harris Teeter, I think). They have something called a Pot to Go. Everything prepared in a steampot - just take it home and steam it. They have a website. Plan on doing this when we go next week.

Mentioned in this post
Outer Banks Boil Company
Outer Banks Boil Company
285 Reviews
Corolla, NC
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
13,558 posts
3,232 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Crab boil

marylander6: Absolutely correct - Steamed crabs.

Sláinte

Philadalphia, PA
Level Contributor
109 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Crab boil

Thanks everyone for the input

14. Re: Crab boil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2017, 05:16