We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corilla or Hatteras Island

scotland
Level Contributor
227 posts
97 reviews
Corilla or Hatteras Island

Having never been to the OBX I have no idea which would be best for us. We are looking for a laid back few days with a bit of luxury added in. We are now working on a strict budget.

I had liked the Hampton but it is slightly too expensive (or is it worth that extra cash?)

Thought of Lighthouse View Motel on Cape Hatteras as a more economical choice.

Anyone able to offer any advice - better half just isn't interested so I have to make all the decisions!

scotland
Level Contributor
227 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Corilla or Hatteras Island

Sorry for the spelling error - it should have been Corolla!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
20 posts
2. Re: Corilla or Hatteras Island

We always rent a house when we vacation on the OBX so I really can't help you. But....if you log on to www.obxconnection.com and search for the places you're thinking of staying, I'm sure you'll find some great info. You could also throw out a post and ask. Everyone on the board is very helpful and nice. Enjoy your trip! You'll love it wherever you stay!

Cheryl

3. Re: Corilla or Hatteras Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 06:18