We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling Mickey & Mooch Fans...

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Calling Mickey & Mooch Fans...

I know there are Mickey & Mooch people on the board. I'm looking for a great place for DW's birthday dinner. A few Q's:

1. What's good there?

2. Is it sufficiently quiet to have a romantic dinner? Can you get a reasonably placed table/booth or do they have this long row of a booth with tables jammed together?

3. Is Arboretum as good as Huntersville?

4. What are the best menu items?

5. Will I be pulling my hair out trying to negotiate rush hour traffic going to one or the other on a Thursday evening - say around 5:30 or so?

Thanks for any input!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
Level Contributor
660 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Calling Mickey & Mooch Fans...

If it is the same place, there is a 131 Main off Ardrey Kell in the new Target shopping center. Unfortunately is like 2 blocks from where that six year old was just killed over the holiday.

PS- I see other folks have been playing the Trip Advisor game, is totally addictive!

12. Re: Calling Mickey & Mooch Fans...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:19