We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa in Charlotte

kansas
Level Contributor
44 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Spa in Charlotte

Looking for a good day spa in charlotte for a relaxing retreat without spending a total fortune. Just a few hours massage/pedicure etc. Any tips would be great!! Thanks in Advance

NC
Level Contributor
597 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa in Charlotte

The best one that I know of is at the Embassy Suites on Speedway/Concord Mills Blvd. Very nice and the pricing isn't too bad.

Mentioned in this post
Concord
Concord
North Carolina
NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa in Charlotte

Ballantyne Resort has the best in the area...prices are in line with other spas regionally. Best wishes.

Mentioned in this post
The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
The Ballantyne, A Luxury...
876 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa in Charlotte

Hi--I would suggest Charles Grayson. Have gone there for years--at least one trip annually for birthday pampering. Speaking of which, I need to schedule an appointment for that soon! :)

www.premierspacollection.com/spas/spas.php…

Ballantyne is definitely nice, but prices are higher without a ton of incremental benefit in my opinion. Ballantyne is better for groups though and they are open on Sunday. If you're just going to the spa by yourself, I'd suggest Charles Grayson over Ballantyne.

Another option would be Modern, though some of their prices can be slightly higher than Charles Grayson. Facilities/services are comparable though. Modern is an Aveda salon, so they only use Aveda products, FYI.

http://www.modernsalonandspa.com/index.shtml

Mentioned in this post
876 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
North Caroliina
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa in Charlotte

I definetely believe the Ballantyne is the nicest.

Mentioned in this post
876 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa in Charlotte

Aveda institute is by students so it is cheaper. They dont have massage but they have almost everything else.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
9 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa in Charlotte

Ballantyne is great, but it is about $360 for a full day at the spa.

Mentioned in this post
876 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
7. Re: Spa in Charlotte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 11:19