We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for ribs

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
173 posts
38 reviews
Restaurant for ribs

Any recommendations for places in Cary/Apex for ribs.

4 replies to this topic
KTfromNC
Level Contributor
356 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant for ribs

All else fails you can find a Ruby Tuesday in Cary.

They actually do a pretty good job with baby back ribs. Meat falling off the bone, and a good flavor to the sauce.

I prefer to make my own, but that's a completely different animal... :-)

2. Re: Restaurant for ribs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 12:05

Cary, NC
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Restaurant for ribs

Sparks in Apex - great Brisket too.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
173 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant for ribs

I ended up trying Danny's ribs. I was really craving ribs so I don't know how objective I can be in the evaluation. They had a good smokey flavor, average amount of meat. They were not drenched in sauce, which is what I prefer.

Next time I get a craving I will try Sparks. Also heard about a BBQ joint heading about an hour out on 64 that does ribs on the weekends.

Reply to: Restaurant for ribs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cary