We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the polar express

Which Bryson City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MISSISSISSIPPI
2 posts
Save Topic
the polar express

Does anyone know anything about the Polar Express? I really want to take my 4-year old, but we are staying in pigeon forge is it worth it?

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the polar express

I hope to take our first Polar Express excursion this Thanksgiving. I want to do it before the kids get too big (7 & 10). Let us know what you decide.

MISSISSISSIPPI
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: the polar express

We are going to go on the Polar Express. I actually find a couple near my home that had been and said that is was one of the most memorable experiences that them and their two children have had.. We are not going till november 28 so you will go before us.. You let us know how it was.. I was told that all saturdays are already sold out though so you better hurry and make reservations.

Bryson City, North...
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the polar express

The Polar Express experience for a 4 yr old is great, but the road trip over the mountain from PF to Bryson City is grueling. What about staying in Bryson City? At least for that night.

They also have Th/Fr/Sat/Sun excursions, some in the day but to get the effect of the North Pole go at night and be sure and wear your PJ's.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the polar express

I think we'll be doing the latest Friday night excursion. We'll be going from Maggie Valley, so it's not a bad trip.

RED, I'll let you know how it was.

5. Re: the polar express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Bryson City
More Bryson City Topics