We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brevard Area Restaurants?

The South (of the...
Level Contributor
463 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Brevard Area Restaurants?

Cute, tasty restaurants in the area?

How bout internet cafes?

Brevard
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

I should with the amount of money I spend there!!!

No, I just came across this site and saw the comments made...Just trying to lend my support: )

I see that they aren't even on here other than an article???? I let them know, then, post my review...Thanks : )

North Carolina
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

Wow - what a great site this is to reference destinations. Glad I found it!

I spend a lot of money in the Quarry too and happily so. :) In all of my travels and the fine restaurants I have dined in, The Quarry is the best thing Brevard has seen in a long time. Don't get me wrong, we have other good restaurants like Jordan Street and Hob Knob, but I prefer The Quarry hands down!

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,440 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

I am suprised no one has mentioned the Twin Dragon.......one of the best buffet restauraunts in the USA........I frequently travel to the area for business and always hit this place...Last time I counted over 130 different items.....for $9.50 are you kidding.. Being a lover of aisan food I originaly scoffed....North Carolina....aisian food ya' right. ......Boy was I wrong... excellent food and choices...... Lunch was $7.30.. I drive 20 miles out of my way to go here....

Brevard, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

The restaurant next to HobNob is under new ownership. The former owners of HobNob now own it and it is Marco's Trattoria.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

what type of food- any reviews yet?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
61 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

Rocky's downtown is good for sandwiches and ice cream. El Chapala in Pisgah Forest is good Mexican food. Dolly's at the entrance to the National Forest is good for ice cream and cold IBC Root Beer.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

17. Re: Brevard Area Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Brevard