We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valle Nevado transportation

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Topic
Valle Nevado transportation

I am looking to return to Santiago from Valle Nevado earlier than most shuttle services offer. All group shuttle services leave at 5 pm which is too late for me, but all private transportation is way too expensive above my price range. I see that taxis are available in the mornings going to Valle Nevado. Does anyone know if taxis are easily available AT Valle Nevado early in the afternoons? Anyone have recent experience returning to Santiago via taxi?

Mentioned in this post
Santiago
Santiago
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Valle Nevado
Valle Nevado
Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valle Nevado transportation

Hello the taxis go and return to Valle Nevado,,,,,,it is difficult to find a taxi only for a return trip,,,,,if you need to retun early,,,,you must to call the taxi in Santiago....best regards,,,,Arturo

Mentioned in this post
Valle Nevado
Valle Nevado
Santiago
Santiago
2. Re: Valle Nevado transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Valle Nevado