We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV parking at Secret caverns?

Hartford...
Level Contributor
516 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
RV parking at Secret caverns?

We want to stop at Secret Caverns (been to hide many times)..is there ample parking for 5th wheel rv?

3 replies to this topic
Hartford...
Level Contributor
516 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV parking at Secret caverns?

I meant Howe..

conn
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RV parking at Secret caverns?

some RV parking not a lot.

hudson valley
Level Contributor
3,108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: RV parking at Secret caverns?

Secret Caverns doesn't get nearly as much traffic as Howe Caverns, and they've got a pretty small lot. I don't think there's any parking specifically for RV's, but as long as there aren't too many other vehicles already there you could fit at least 50' worth of RV. Have a look at this: https://goo.gl/maps/q16Z9mniRDC2

In some ways I think Secret is nicer than most of Howe, but unless they've changed their philosophy (and their billboards suggest they haven't) they're still into using colored lights instead of trusting the natural appearance of the cave to be good enough. IIRC, you'll also only see perhaps the bottom 40' of the much-hyped 100' waterfall. It's worth seeing, but if you find that parking doesn't work out missing it won't be such a bad thing.

Reply to: RV parking at Secret caverns?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted