We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oia

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Oia

My wife and I want to visit Santorini for about 10 days in June/July. We want to stay at comfortable lodgings with great views (west?), great service and in a as quiet place/area as possible. We are in our early forties so climbing stairs etc. is not a problem. We are looking forward to experience great Greek food, wine and culture in general - no discos! From previous posts Oia seems to be what I am looking for - am I correct? Budget pretty open but appreciate value for money - say up to EURO 300? Bed and breakfast basis preferable as opposed to self catering (but will not rule out). Looking forward to all responses and thank you in advance!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oia

Would Ikies be possibly what I am looking for (pse see previous post)?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
20,585 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Oia

Yes, Oia would be the best village for you and Ikies would qualify as a hotel in Oia that fits your requirements. Also take a look at Esperas Houses, Oia Mare, Atrina Houses, Delfini Hotel, Filotera Villas, Kima Villas, La Perla Villas, Nostos Apartments, Golden Sunset Villas, Marizan Villas, Fanari Villas, Strogili Houses and Rimida Villas.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oia

Hey Christo K:-) Ikies IMO, would fit the bill perfectly;-) Have stayed a couple of times..loved it so much the first time I returned;-) Loved it's locale just on the edge of Town..nice and quiet..immaculate property..fabulous breakfast served and waiting for you on your balcony/terrace..dips in the pool..excellent staff/service..what more can I say?;-) Go for it..and EnjoY!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oia

Thanks for the feedback guys - much appreciated!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oia

Our pleasure:-) Keep us posted..keep enjoyin'!

6. Re: Oia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 10:28