We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsavo National Park Eest Safari sharing 23/5 26/5

Gornji Milanovac...
1 post
Save Topic
Tsavo National Park Eest Safari sharing 23/5 26/5

Hello,

I'm close to book a safari for 2 night and 3 days in the Tsavo Eest National Park, at the moment we are 2, my girl friend and me. the price is around 350 € all included from watamu at 6 am or malindi o mombasa. The first camp is manyatta camp the second is depend if we want to go on the Tsavo west or not (some one told me that now is to "green" so difficult to find animals. salt salt lick sarova

more details are comming, maximum we are less is the price of the jeep and guide.

let me know of you need the contact of the agency

many thanks

Stefano

2 replies to this topic
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsavo National Park Eest Safari sharing 23/5 26/5

We have just paid a similar amount in dollars for a similar safari.

Manyatta Camp is brilliant. Each tent is enormous and has a small pool with decking and chair beds outside.

We then went to Tsavo West and Salt Lick. We saw many fewer animals and it is also a long road journey there. We all agreed that we would have preferred to spend 2 nights at Manyatta Camp instead. As we bathed in our pool we watched elephants, giraffes and baboons strolling past as well as a huge variety of birds. You have to eat etc at Voi Wildlife Lodge which is next door and part of the same group. Reception will arrange the short transfer. Tsavo West is very green but we did see lions and 2 cheetahs .

Hope this is helpful.

Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsavo National Park Eest Safari sharing 23/5 26/5

If you love great landscape s don't miss out on Tsavo West. I enjoy it very much. Also look at Voi Safari Lodge on the Hill in Tsavo East and Ngulia Safari Lodge in Tsavo West where often a Leopard passes by. Not high standard Lodges, but value for the little money they charge.

Not to be compared with Manyatta or Salt Lick Lodge...

Reply to: Tsavo National Park Eest Safari sharing 23/5 26/5
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tsavo