We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Lake George question lol..

Rosedale, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Another Lake George question lol..

I am gonna be in the Hague area of Lake George and was wondering if there are any nearby movie theaters that we will be able to go to, and also some fresh fruit and vegetable stands.. Thanks!!!

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Lake George question lol..

The closest movie theater that I know about is in Queensbury in the Aviation Mall at exit 19 of I-87 (The Northway). The drive may be about 40-45 minutes from Hague to Queensbury. There may be another theater in Ticonderoga but I am unaware of one. Fresh fruit and vegetable stands in the area I cannot help with - there is normally one in Bolton Landing but I believe it is only open July - August.

Rosedale, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Lake George question lol..

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Lake George question lol..

You're welcome. Have a great time.

4. Re: Another Lake George question lol..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Lake George