We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?

NJ
Level Contributor
950 posts
223 reviews
Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?

Any recommendations for something in or near Hastings on the Hudson? We'd like casual, moderately priced with a varied selection, a bit more than a great burger but not necessarily 4+ stars. If they have Guinness on tap, my husband would be thrilled.

I searched restaurants on here. The Mill looked possible but I wanted to be seated before they open on Sundays so the timing would be off.

We're taking his mom who's visiting from Florida & her sister who lives in the area out to an early dinner / late lunch. The ladies don't get out much. They went to Cheesecake Factory as their big night out last week. I'm not a fan of chains. I only mention that place to explain why my husband's aunt can't give us a recommendation.

3 replies to this topic
White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,367 posts
269 reviews
1. Re: Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?

Lots of places. Laterna is decent .also City limits Diner on Central Ave is great. Also places near the water, Half Moon and others whose name I don't know.

There are other places right in Hastings.

Enjoy

NJ
Level Contributor
950 posts
223 reviews
2. Re: Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?

We ended up at Half moon. I had been there years ago when it was the Chart House. The view is still worth the trip & the place was lot more lively.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,367 posts
269 reviews
3. Re: Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?

Hope you had fun. Half Moon is fun. Great views on a pretty day. Nice on a fall day too.

Reply to: Sunday near Hastings on the Hudson?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Croton on Hudson