We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passengers in Game vehicle

Mytmoss
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
Passengers in Game vehicle

Aside from Lion Sands Ivory Lodge and I think Singita, which lodges limit the number of people in the game vehicles to 6.

Thanking you in advance,

Mike

Wayzata, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,929 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Hi Mike!

MalaMala Sable - 6

MalaMala Rattrays - 4

That is just off the top of my head for now. I am sure Londolozi has 6 or less at all properties.

Craig Beal - owner - Travel Beyond

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
166 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Londolozi is 6 and Singita might say 6, but no vehicle when we were there had more than 4 and the lodge was booked solid.

Mytmoss
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Thanks Craig and usckim01, Mala Mala is out for me, so I will check into Londolozi.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
5,575 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Hi Mike, we have recently been advised directly by email from Exeter that they may seat up to 8 with 3 across at their River Lodge but only ever take 6 at Dulini. As already said only 4 are taken at Mala Mala Rattrays.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
83 reviews
5. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

At Dulini there were only ever 6 - we did see some others which had up to 10 whilst we were out but I'm not sure which they were.

Judith

6. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 05:19