We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passengers in Game vehicle

Mytmoss
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Passengers in Game vehicle

Aside from Lion Sands Ivory Lodge and I think Singita, which lodges limit the number of people in the game vehicles to 6.

Thanking you in advance,

Mike

Wayzata, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,921 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Hi Mike!

MalaMala Sable - 6

MalaMala Rattrays - 4

That is just off the top of my head for now. I am sure Londolozi has 6 or less at all properties.

Craig Beal - owner - Travel Beyond

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
166 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Londolozi is 6 and Singita might say 6, but no vehicle when we were there had more than 4 and the lodge was booked solid.

Mytmoss
Level Contributor
432 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Thanks Craig and usckim01, Mala Mala is out for me, so I will check into Londolozi.

Gold Coast...
Destination Expert
for Kruger National Park
Level Contributor
5,281 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

Hi Mike, we have recently been advised directly by email from Exeter that they may seat up to 8 with 3 across at their River Lodge but only ever take 6 at Dulini. As already said only 4 are taken at Mala Mala Rattrays.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

At Dulini there were only ever 6 - we did see some others which had up to 10 whilst we were out but I'm not sure which they were.

Judith

6. Re: Passengers in Game vehicle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Sabi Sand Game Reserve