We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

leicester UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

Hi

We have booked the Sol Beach House Phu Quoc in late december with Tui, but just saw a

New resort being offered now by TUI : Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay as a 5star at very low prices, but I can't find any reviews or information about it anywhere, does anyone know of this or have any experience or acctually been here?

Looks tempting to swap over, any views?

45 replies to this topic
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
1. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

Ditto. I called TUI yesterday to see if they could give me any more information but they couldnt even let me know if it was even open yet

Reigate, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

As far as I can see it's not open yet. Looking at the TUI website you can't book it before the beginning of December. I would hazard a guess it's opening around that time.

It looks fabulous but i expect for the first few weeks at least it will open gradually, with new staff and possibly a few understandable teething problems.

That would explain the very reasonable price

I will look forward to seeing the reviews starting to trickle in as it looks fabulous!

London, United...
1 post
3. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

Hi there, I was told by Tui that they are starting to take the first guests there in beginning of November. I read somewhere online that the resort is opening in October. I agree, there is limited information online about the resort and Tui don’t seem to know much about it, which is strange considering they are selling it.

leicester UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
4. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

If TUI themselves cant give us any information on this, then its probably too early to book this resort out until a few genuine reviews are available. I think I'll just sticck with Sol Beach House for now, Anyone else there over xmas hols? we're on the 24th Flight

Paignton
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

TUI were offering this resort for November but the earliest you can now book is December 3rd.

I presume the building programme is possibly over running by a few weeks. We too are looking forward to seeing some reviews and proper photographs, particularly as we have bitten the bullet and booked a suite for February.

Edited: 03 November 2018, 13:32
Paignton
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

TUI were offering this resort for November but the earliest you can now book is December 3rd.

I presume the building programme is possibly running over by a few weeks. We too are looking forward to seeing some reviews and proper photographs, particularly as we have bitten the bullet and booked a suite for February.

London
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

This hotel does look lovely and we too would consider swapping. However, is it isolated? Does anyone know if there are bars, restaurants and local shops near the hotel? We would like to be within walking distance of these amenities.

Thanks

Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

We have also booked a suite for February have you noticed Tui have now made it 4 stars. We are finding it difficult to get information about it or pictures

Paignton
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

We have had conversations with TUI to try to get an answer as to why the hotel has been downgraded to 4T’s.

The best they could come up with was that the T’s go up and down according to customer feedback. When my wife pointed out that it is a new hotel with no reviews yet the man said it could be down to other things like people’s opinions of the area etc. My wife said that other hotels had not been downgraded so why had this one, he couldn’t really give a straight answer,......not very helpful at all. However we were assured that it is still a 5 star hotel.

Regarding the lack of photos, there are some more recent photos of the public areas on google, you may already have seen them though.

Edited: 16 November 2018, 14:42
Paignton
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
10. Re: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay

Mandylafer, if you look on google earth it looks like there are restaurants and cafes a short walk away.

Reply to: New Resort Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island