We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Greater London...
1 post
Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on going to Phu Quoc by myself and wondered if anyone could recommend a good place to stay for older single travellers? I'm well travelled and 57 years old.

Thanks ever so

Karen

5 replies to this topic
Hanoi, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,536 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Hi, in Phu Quoc, you should choose a resort near the beach from 4 - 5 stars like Sol beach house, Salinda resort, Mercury Phu Quoc...

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Go to Booking.com and use the search filters to select your preferences. Look at overall ratings and read guests' reviews. You can select those from solo travellers.

As a solo traveller, I go for home-stays and small family owned hotels. Much friendlier atmosphere than big 4/5 star places.

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,195 posts
212 reviews
3. Re: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

My vote is for the Sea Breeze. Close to the night market and some bars and food and reasonably priced with a good staff and accommodating owners.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
362 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Hj dear. I think all of hotels in Phu Quoc are suitable for 1 single female, don't worry about it! The most important thing is your budget! If you budget is high enough, I think you should stay at 4 and 5 stars hotel which are located along the beach and you can enjoy the trip and services more perfectly! If not, you can stay at 2 or 3 stars hotel without problem because they still offer you 1 individual room with other utility services!

Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc

Currently staying at NGOC Viet Bungalows. Great accommodation in a quiet rustic, garden setting. The rooms are new and well appointed. Lovely staff. Very inexpensive. 7 or 8 minute walk to the beach on concrete roads. Shops and restaurants within 5 minutes. You will love it. I do..

Edited: 07 October 2018, 12:02
Reply to: Good hotel for older single female in Phu Quoc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island
Recent Conversations