We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English speaking driver and tour guide

Scotland
Level Contributor
198 posts
47 reviews
English speaking driver and tour guide

I just returned from a fabulous 12 days on Phu Quoc. We took at trip round the island with a driver, organised by our hotel (Peppercorn beach, also fabulous!). At the end of the day he gave me his card and asked me to tell my friends, so here I am!

He was a lovely chap, great english and comfortable air-conditioned car. I'm unsure of the TA posting rules regarding his details, perhaps someone can let me know? Until then I'm quite happy to respond to private messages.

51 replies to this topic
Scotland
Level Contributor
198 posts
47 reviews
41. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

Here is a link to his card again

https://flic.kr/p/Spfe6p

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
47 reviews
42. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

Just got back to the UK and we had a great day with Mr Phuoc on Friday I cannot recommend him enough. We were a group of 6 and went out from 10am to past 6pm with him we went on the cable car (absolute must do it was amazing), visited ong Lang and Sao beaches, saw the amazing starfish in the unspoilt north, the beatiful temple on the sea and also went to a bee farm. There was no English guide at the farm so mr phouc acted as a translator and also lent us money as we were out of dong! Learned a lot about the island from him and he was a really nice guy to be around

Enjoy having an excellent guide with you and see the whole island it is worth it

Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
43. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

hi Bruce

would you have the guides details still by any chance as i found a email add someone else had posted but it bounced back.

also what were you charged and for how many hours ?

many thanks

adam

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
86 reviews
44. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

His name is Phuoc and his email is thodiaphuquoc@gmail.com

He will answer most replies almost immediately. He is a very good, safe driver, has good knowledge of the island and has good rates. I used him three times whilst on Phu Quoc.

1 post
45. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

i am planing a family trip to phu quoc, it will be helpful if you can share the tour guide info....thank you.

Royston, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
54 reviews
46. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

His information is in the post before yours and in the rest of this thread

Liverpool, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
47. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

Thank you for your post we have just had Mr Phuoc for the last 2 days and am very happy with the service.

Paikuse, Parnumaa...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
48. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

Hello!

We are family from Estonia and go to Phu Quoc on next week. It would be very helpful to have a contacts of the good private guide.

Royston, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
54 reviews
49. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

He now has an official trip advisor page for reviews!

4 posts
50. Re: English speaking driver and tour guide

Hi there, can you pm me details please, thanks in advance

Reply to: English speaking driver and tour guide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island