We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Sundari

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Sundari

I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on Villa Sundari. I have had a look at the photos and from what I can tell the two bedrooms external from the main building have no internal access to one another. Just wondering how safe it might be with young children in the middle of the night trying to find their way to mum & dad if they have to go outside of their room and up the stairs. (with the pool just to their left)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Sundari

I hope that someone can answer this for you, but a lot of villas in Bali do have separate sleeping pavillions and to be safe you would have to lock the kids in at night. This style of accommodation probably isnt suitable for children. The villa we stayed in was like this but my kids are teenagers so wasnt a problem. Maybe someone could suggest a four bedroom villa that is fully enclosed with all bedrooms within the one compound.

Kate

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Sundari

Hi Glenda,

I was able to get the information you needed and have sent you a personal message.

Kate

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,570 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Sundari

I wonder why you were not able to answer the question on the forum for everyone who may be interested in the answer Kate? Thanks

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Sundari

Hi Ilab,

Long story but Glenda had already sent me a PM about this villa as I had mentioned it in a post some years back when a friend had stayed there. I didnt think I could help her with the information she required so suggested she ask her question on the forum, but it was quickly relegated to page 3, so I gave an answer in the hope that bumping it up would help her. In the meantime I was able to contact my friend who gave me some information on the villa and sent it in a PM. But just in case anyone else is interested there is 4 bedrooms, 2 in the main house and 2 in a sleeping pavillion. The bedrooms in the pavillion are not accessible to each other, the only access is by an external spiral staircase. So really not suited for little ones wanting access to their parents.

Kate

5. Re: Villa Sundari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:19