We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry Seminyak

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Laundry Seminyak

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good laundry near Vasanti hotel off Petitenget? I've had the unfortunate problem of being hit by bed bugs whilst on the Gilis and need somewhere that does use hot washing. I've managed to boil everything by hand and throw my bag but to be sure I want my clothes washed at 60 which isn't possible on the islands as they only use cold water.

Thanks

Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
284 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry Seminyak

There are laundries everywhere but they won't be using hot water. If you ask them if they can use hot water, they will probably tell you 'yes' but use cold - most of these places don't have hot water systems.

2. Re: Laundry Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:18