We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
94 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

hi, can someone tell us how long it will take to get the airport from Seminyak (somewhere around Samaya Villas) at 5.30am on a SUnday morning please ? Maybe we should look at booking somewhere close to the airport, like Jimbaran Bay ? How long would it take from that area ? thanks.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

At that time of morning and on a Sunday, I would say about 20 to 30 mins depending on lights. No traffic at that time of day....Just the garbage collectors, early morning workers and other travellers heading to the airport

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

Hi!

I agree with Maurs_hunny, so early on a Sunday morning, you will encounter very little traffic! No need to change hotels for one night!

Enjoy your holiday!

wendy

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

I have done the trip from Umulas to the airport at 6am and it took 15 minutes - the drivers love it - as they get to travel over 50kph

4. Re: Seminyak to airport at 6am - how long ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 06:17