We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of New Hotel in Legian

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
337 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Name of New Hotel in Legian

Does anyone know the name of a new hotel (I'm assuming it was a hotel being built) on the corner of Jalan Legian & Jalan Melasti not far from Coffee Corner? We walked past it many times last year and I'm curious what its like.

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

grandmas! something like that. i think there is a best western being built accross the road too

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

Yes thats right bosslady. The guard guys out the front are really nice!! 1 review LOL.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

On the corner is grandmas.....but the big one opposite that and set back that is being built is legion mecure

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
337 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

Thank you! I knew someone would know

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

Yep the mecure legian however I was there April and it was no where near being finished I would be very suprised if its finished yet

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
337 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

Grandmas Legian was the one I was wondering about

7. Re: Name of New Hotel in Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:17