We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lions Rugby

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lions Rugby

Anyone know the name of any bars likely to be showing the British and Irish Lions games?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Lions Rugby

I'm sure the Galaxy Bar in Jalan Dyana Pura (Drink Street) will show it - we watched a number of Super 15 rugby games here recently.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lions Rugby

Cheers. Is that part of the Galaxy hotel?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lions Rugby

Yes galaxy hotel should show it, saw Aust/abs games there last year. Have foxtel and setanta channels there.also have a sportsbar at seminyak square as well ( on jalan laksmana )sorry don't remember name.foxtel should do lead up games eg lions/ force.

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lions Rugby

Any idea about places in nusa dua?

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lions Rugby

Any idea about places in nusa dua?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
731 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lions Rugby

try nusa dua sports bar which is actually in tanjung benoa as part of the peninsula beach resort. maybe nyoman's beergarden at ND.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lions Rugby

Anyone confirm any bars for definite? I'm up in ubud until monday and have missed the last 2 because nobody showing it!

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lions Rugby

Try the Kuta weekly on the net they show diffrent bars and what is on offer may help you .kobrob

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lions Rugby

Another good option is to just keep your eyes open - most bars will have a blackboard outside if they are able to screen it - for a few days in advance - as they want the bar full while the game is on.

I do know that sometimes it is dependent on one of the channels carrying the game.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lions Rugby

How about in Sanur? We want to find somewhere to watch the game on 29 June 2013