We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Photographer in Seminyak

Sarawak
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Kids Photographer in Seminyak

I'll be in Bali in early April with my 1.5 years old toddler; hence I'm looking for a photographer whom is specified in children photography! We can have the session in our villa. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Photographer in Seminyak

Hello

just wondering how you went? Did you end up finding a photographer as I'm going over in Feb and would love to get photos done while there.

Thanks in advance

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
901 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Photographer in Seminyak

Hi Natalie, I can recommend a fantastic photographer if you're interested, he photographed our wedding in 2007 and the did a family shoot for us in 2011 when we went back with our 2.5 children :)

Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
284 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids Photographer in Seminyak

Try chrislittlechildphoto.com - an Australian photographer living in Bali. Not sure if he does children's photography but I know he does family portraiture as friends of mine have used him.

4. Re: Kids Photographer in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 06:22