We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Dinner for my man turning 45 - Please Help

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Birthday Dinner for my man turning 45 - Please Help

Hi Everyone

I would like to plan a special birthday dinner for my man while we are in bali in Sept, staying in Seminyak.

I have looked at the Island romantic dinner at Breeze at Samaya but thing is might be a bit much for him (he is a bit shy and not look at me)..also looked at Rockbar but reading the reviews was not impressed with reviews re non hotel guests waiting times...am not sure we are Potatohead type people either.

Can you please suggest a place with nice ambiance and excellent food or suggestion for what to do..

Thanks Tanya

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Birthday Dinner for my man turning 45 - Please Help

We'll be there in September too and I plan on having cocktails for everybody ! No I'm not really an alcoholic, just looking forward to my first ever overseas girls trip and second child free holiday in 19 years. I hope you both have a wonderful holiday Tanya and do your best spending that money.

22. Re: Birthday Dinner for my man turning 45 - Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:35
23. Re: Birthday Dinner for my man turning 45 - Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:18