We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thunderbird townhomes

Which Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
201 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thunderbird townhomes

Has anyone rented here? We are considering a 4 bedroom for next summer and can't find much info here or on other internet sites. Thanks.

Anne

New Jersey
Level Contributor
207 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

Yes, we have rented at the Thunderbird - as a matter of fact, we just returned from an almost full week vacation (had to evacuate). The 3.5 bath and 4 bedroom layout was great for our family of 10, and the pool is a nice alternative to the beach, but expect to pay top dollar. Not all units rent which is why you're probably having difficulty finding them. But for those who do - this years rate was $3500 across the board. I was told that the rate for next season will be either $3600 or $3700... plus security and cleaning. If you would like, send me a private message and I will look through my online folder for links to send you.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
207 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

Yes, we have rented at the Thunderbird - as a matter of fact, we just returned from an almost full week vacation (had to evacuate). The 3.5 bath and 4 bedroom layout was great for our family of 10, and the pool is a nice alternative to the beach, but expect to pay top dollar. Not all units rent which is why you're probably having difficulty finding them. But for those who do - this years rate was $3500 across the board. I was told that the rate for next season will be either $3600 or $3700... plus security and cleaning. If you would like, send me a private message and I will look through my online folder for links to send you.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
201 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

Thanks for your reply. Do you know the address for these units so I can look on google maps? Which unit # did you rent? Thanks,

Anne

New Jersey
Level Contributor
207 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

I had little success finding them privately. Lee's Realty handles most of that complex. They have 8 or 9 listings showing right now but you will have to call for the 2012 rental rates and reservations. If you go to their web page and select weekly rentals, 4 bedrooms, pool, look at the photo's and you will find them. All of the units accommodate up to 10 people (fyi: the complex is very strict with head counts). The homes are on 23rd and 24th. There might be 1 or 2 on Surf Ave, but that's a busy road and probably not a pleasant place to enjoy your main balcony.

Philadelphia...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

Hello, may I ask why you had to evacuate? Is the place nice? Neighborhood nice? Other than the cost is it good? Thank you

New Jersey
Level Contributor
207 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

All of Cape May County had to evacuate because of Hurricane Irene. The T-bird complex and the neighborhood is nice. We always stay between 16th and 24th Streets. There are many townhomes available for rent with easy access to the beach and boards.

Philadelphia...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

Thank you very much

8. Re: Thunderbird townhomes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 05:15