We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant dress code

New York
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Restaurant dress code

Is there a dress code for men at any of the restaurants? We are thinking of having dinner at 410 Bank Street, Mad Batter, and either Fresco's or Cucina Rosa. My husband would prefer to wear dressy shorts and a collared shirt. Do any restaurants require long pants or even jackets for men?

Thanks!

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant dress code

There are no real dress codes, per se. That said, I would recommend wearing long pants to 410 Bank or Fresco's. Cucina Rosa and Mad Batter are a little more relaxed. You won't need to wear a jacket anywhere on the island.

Ben Miller

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i19727-Cape_May…

Cape May
Level Contributor
265 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant dress code

I have to agree with Ben. However in this economy there is not a restaurant in town that would turn away business from classy people like you in dressy shorts and a collared shirt.

My long pants only come out of the closet for The Ebbitt Room and Washington Inn. FWIW.

John,

The Victorian Motel

3. Re: Restaurant dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cape May
Recent Conversations