We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE in Vegas

England, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
NYE in Vegas

Hi guys,

Just wanting some advice for where to spend NYE. It's just me and my other half going we're both 25 and we have been to Vegas before. We are staying at the Aria. My plans so far are, booked a table at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant for the 6pm sitting. I really want to be by the strip for the fireworks, I have spent NYE in London before and I spect its not no where near as busy as Vegas, but I didn't really enjoy it as it was so busy and people pushing and shoving. So I seen a few people on here have recommended the Margaritaville on the 3rd Floor. Has anyone spent NYE here and would you recommend it to a couple of 25. I would rather pay the 300$ each to be able to enjoy my experience of spending NYE in Vegas and be able to watch the fireworks instead of standing on the strip with thousands and thousands of people. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you x

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,730 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
627 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
1. Re: NYE in Vegas

We did last year it was good but I would recommend NYNY Bridge bash done it 3 times and booked again for this year great view of the fireworks, dj and great open bar.

England, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: NYE in Vegas

Thanks for replying. As were staying at the Aria would new york new york be difficult to get to as the strip shut down? And not fancying walking it haha. What did you think of the Margaritaville?

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
3. Re: NYE in Vegas

It was good but I have enjoyed the Bridge bash more. It' has a better vibe plus the firework view is much better right opposite the MGM. The walks not that bad when sober 😀

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: NYE in Vegas

I'm still trying to decide what to do for NYE and took a peek at the Bridge Bash. When I go to book tickets it gives something like this "Seats: section GA2 row GA2 seat(s) 47 through 48". What's that all about?

5. Re: NYE in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 November 2015, 01:36
Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: NYE in Vegas

Found, GA is just for accounting purposes. There will be specific seating just a general area to hang out , drink and party.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: NYE in Vegas

Great, thanks for that :)

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: NYE in Vegas

We are having exactly the same debate about margaritaville. $300 seems a lot but entrance to clubs is $100plus without drinks. Not been there as a NYE venue but the fireworks are supposedly all on the opposite side, Caesars aria TI so would be a good view. Would be good for more opinions!

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
9. Re: NYE in Vegas

The view is OK from margaritaville but better at NYNY in my opinion, having done both I still prefer bridge bash.

England, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: NYE in Vegas

Right ive come to the conclusion i either book for chateau at paris 150$ pp open bar for 3 hours and view of fireworks from rooftop or Margarteville 300$ pp 3 hour open bar and view of fireworks from 3rd floor. Down to these 2 as its close to where we are dining and staying. Can anyone recommend which one would be better? I don't want to go for the cheaper option and it not be as good. Thank you