We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

We are down to our final decision for New Years, and I think we are going to do the bridge bash. Haven't been before, have asked a few questions of what to expect, I hope we make the right decision! It's the first NYE trip, want to make it a gooder! Anyone here planning on going this year?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,684 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,182 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
922 Reviews
from US$598.99*
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

I'll be attending with a friend :) My first NYE in Vegas too

Mentioned in this post
Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Would have gone to it but the Tix are $150 each and my wife doesn't drink. Chose to ateend the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at Cosmo instead,

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Does anyone know if it's 'dressy'? We were kinda hoping to dress up but wasn't sure if this is the place for it or not....it is New Years's after all!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
121 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

What is it? We arrive 8pm on NYE looking for something to do!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Lots of info from the 2011 "bash" here on this thread including comments on dress. Of course who knows if all the particulars will be the same but worth a look anyway...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k495256…

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Yes, Its a brilliant night out and you can dress how you like. Cant wait 7 weeks to go, bring it on!!!!

Schertz, Texas
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Tickets $150 each??? Had no idea they cost that much! I just got an email from my host yesterday offering 2 free tickets to the bash, $450 free play, free food and 4 nights, all comped.....I'm already booked for 24 Nov and will see her that weekend. If I do real good gambling-wise on the Nov trip, I may take her up on the offer, despite the higher airfares around NYE! Never been to Vegas on NYE.

Edited: 10 November 2012, 16:54
Mentioned in this post
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

Bl**dy hell, I need your hosts number thats some deal. You must do some serious gambling. :)

Schertz, Texas
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

@ESSEXCO....LOL!! I am only platinum status.....I think I'm only rewarded as I have been playing and staying at NYNY for about my past 30 visits and 24 Nov will be my 5th weekend trip this year. I do leave a pretty penny with them on each trip, it seems, but it's nowhere near approaching noir status:-)!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going to NYE Bridge Bash?

ESSEX, no offense whatsoever to derfzus, but you're a little naive if you think that's an amazing comp. Big players will get offered a LOT more than that! As derf said, it's a nice thank you from a host for a loyal player.

NYE in Vegas isn't for me but I hope all you guys have a blast... :-)

Mentioned in this post