We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
46 reviews
Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

myVegas is mLife's new FB game. Very addicting. However, unlike the CET one you can actually earn rewards back for playing. (And if you work your game right you don't have to spend money either!!).

I am now to the gigantic level of a free crepe or pastry at Jean Phillipe. (Applause......)

My curiosity is wondering if any 'high rollers' (LOL!) have actually redeemed yet for a reward & have you received it yet or have they sent any confirmation as to how long it will take?

I have 2 trips booked before year end, but the second one may be cancelled (thank you Southwest!) depending on budget & life. All items redeemed for expire after 90 days. So I am just trying to get a bearing as to how they handle the redemption process on this - if anyone has done it yet.

My first trip is in 4 weeks so my instinct is telling me it would be iffy to redeem for something that short-term.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,718 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,229 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
616 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Australia
Level Contributor
449 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I have never heard of it but will check it out? Have you spent any money buying credits to play the game?

Level Contributor
562 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Never heard of it either.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Nope I haven't redeemed anything yet. I think I'm on level 17 or something? However I haven't spent any real money yet either.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

It sounds like it may be a instant thing.

…myvegas.com/entries/21430017-how-do-rewards…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I did spend $20 because I played a bit too hard - too fast to begin with. However now I have plenty of 'chips' & am on level 27, so don't anticipate spending any money. I have properties up to Luxor built so I get quite a few coins every few hours (one more section at Luxor). I have a tendency to set the auto-spin & then tab over to another website while the autospins are going, coming back to check for bonuses.

Thank you for the link - I was a bit punchy when I typed that in the middle of the night - lucky I even was coherent!!

You do get bonus loyalty points for purchasing 'chips' - I noticed when I completed the purchase it stuck more in there.

Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
148 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Been playing for a few days. I will be anxious to hear how the redemption process goes.

Australia
Level Contributor
449 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Highly addictive........ LOL

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
46 reviews
8. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Me too - I have decided that if I can hit 15,000 & people are receiving quickly I will redeem for Secret Garden so I can take mom there in September. (I have been). It's one of those things I enjoy but don't really want to pay the cash for. I'm at 7,600 & these flippin games are addicting. I did complete Luxor tonight! I do wish they would open a couple more games up soon though - I really only like the Bet the Farm & the Excalibur.

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

i am only on 1600 rewards :-(

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I just started playing 2 days ago, so I have just 1000, hope to redeem something in December!