We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
197 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

DH and I are in our early 30's and coming to Vegas at the end of the month to celebrate our anniversary. We are staying at the Bellagio and are looking for a romantic restaurant (maybe with a view of the strip?). Our budget is $100-$150. Anyone have any suggestions?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Mix mandalay bay

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

You should look into the lovely, romantic, fountain view patio restaurants at Bellagio.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Prime at Bellagio is wonderful. Make reservations early, tell them it's your anniversary and ask for a window seat. Great fountain view and great food.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Is your $100-150 per person or per couple? If per couple, I'm sorry I don't think Prime would be doable. I'd suggest Olives on the patio (be sure and wait for the patio).

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Prime at the Bellagio is where you need to be. Excellent food and atmosphere. You could do it for $150 for the both of you if you don't drink wine and don't get the most expensive steak. I would splurge on this though because it is soooooo good.

buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Alize at palms is the most romantic restaurant in vegas IMO!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
233 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

For $100-$150 for you both, you can do Picasso or Le Cirque, but just don't order starters or dessert. May be able to have a basic cocktail / beer each as well. I thought Picasso had a more romantic atmosphere that Le Cirque, but maybe that's just b/c the lights were dimmed, haha.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

If your budget is for both of you, I'd go with Olives. Yes, you probably could do Prime, but you'd be pushing it having to order an inexpensive entree and the cheapest wine on the list. At Olives, you can get entrees, a starter, and a decent bottle of wine for that price range. I've been to both, and while Prime may be better as far as food, Olive still does a nice job and has a "special occasion" feel to it as well.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

A romantic location is at the Eiffel Tower http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/ at Paris while overlooking the strip especially at sunset when the lights come on + you can get a fountain view as well. The service is superior & the food is very good + you have a spectacular view of the strip & fountains.

Edited: 08 March 2012, 15:42
Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,997 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Romantic restaurant suggestions for anniversary?

Olives is dark, but, I wouldn't really call it romantic--tables, some against long banquette seating, are very close together, sometimes with loud, chatty neighbors. It was too cold and windy for the patio the last time we ate dinner there. You may need to kick your budget up though to have a decent, lingering meal. We each had a cocktail, and our meal consisted of one salad, one beef carpaccio, the sea bass entree, and the duck two ways entree. No coffee, no wine, no dessert, price with tip $175. I think at Prime, you'd be spending too much time trying to stay within budget to fully enjoy the atmosphere.