We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fix restuarant

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
774 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Fix restuarant

Hey,

Anyone been lately? We really liked stack at mirage and told fix is similar. Any thoughts? Can't seem to find the menu online but would be interested if they do a prix fixe menu

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,141 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fix restuarant

You should check out Trip Advisor's bread and butter review section. Twenty-two people have reviewed Fix this year. Seven this week alone.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g45963-d63…

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,141 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fix restuarant

bellagio.com/files/restaurants/menu-fix.pdf

Brighton
Level Contributor
774 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fix restuarant

I looked on yelp, tripadvisor slipped my mind lol, cheers ldn :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,141 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fix restuarant

Any time, my friend.

East Aurora, NY...
Level Contributor
509 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fix restuarant

We ate at Fix during restaurant week last Sept and had a delicious meal. Filet mignon was excellent as well as Caesar salad, and the grilled cheese/tomato soup appetizer was great. Dessert was also very tasty! I would definitely go back there!

Wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fix restuarant

Try the truffle steak fries! Mmm beautiful! Also had a pineapple mojito there which was very nice. The restaurant is dark and loud, with a "club" feel about it. We had an appetiser to share, 2 mains, a side, and drinksz came to $180 with tip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fix restuarant

Fix is one of our favorite restaurants and we try to eat there each time we're in Vegas.

8. Re: Fix restuarant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:15