We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

England
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
425 reviews
Save Topic
Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

I don't remember seeing one on last trip.. really like the breakfasts at this place so would like to know for the to do list! thanks :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,178 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

If you type 'IHOP Las Vegas' into Google then click 'More results near Las Vegas, NV' that you'll see about four paragraphs down you will see all the locations in Las Vegas.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

There's an IHOP on Las Vegas Blvd just south of Stratosphere. Another location on Maryland close to Boulevard Mall.

Edited: 13 January 2012, 01:17
las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

Another at the south outlets.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,178 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

There are fifteen in Las Vegas. Two of which have addresses on Las Vegas Blvd South.

Beans, you're probably best ignoring my initial advice and heading to www.ihop.com and clicking 'Locations'. I think it's more accurate than Google.

Sadly, the best ever Las Vegas hotel, the Golden Palm, is no longer with us. It had an IHOP. Happy days.

Edited: 13 January 2012, 01:24
Winter Springs...
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

There is also one on South Las Vegas Blvd a mile or so further down from the airport. It's very close, if not in front of the outlet mall. Ate there last April and was good as usual. Happy eating!

New Mexico
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

We always eat at the one on Decatur

Netherlands
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

blagger- where is the 1 south of the Strat, im looking at the locator and dont see 1?? That follows on from having walked downtown and not noticed 1 a few months ago.

D

1700-10

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

bikerbear, address is on the locator as 2210 Las Vegas Blvd S. I've not been around that neighborhood for well over a year so I guess it's possible that it's closed and the IHOP website hasn't been updated.

England
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

thanks I will note that down and hopefully get to visiting one. Noticed the one by Stratosphere when I just did google street view down the strip.. but that was last updated in 2009 when I was last there so there's a chance it could be gone!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,518 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is there an IHOP on/near the strip?

We only have 15 of these relics left in our State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHOP