We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
351 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

I am leaving for Vegas on Saturday morning and can't wait! Thanks for all the help from TA I think I have everything covered. I haven't been since 2004 so it's been awhile. I bought the ACG for the coupons. We rented a car for this weekend and again on Thursday and Friday next week (work conference M-Th) so we'll just walk. I plan a trip to VOF on Friday after taking my sister to Silver & Gold Pawn. I warned her she may not see the "Pawn Stars." Have Limo reservations for Casa Di Amore Monday evening. Have show tickets (discounted thanks to TA telling me about GoldStar, LV Advisor, Travelzoo) for Barry Manilow and Donny & Marie. Hope to get something 1/2 price at Tix4. Staying part of the time at the Carriage House and the majority at Bellagio. Any buffets in the ACG coupons I should NOT use? I do plan to eat at Bellagio Buffet (my favorite) and try the Wicked Spoon. Am I missing anything? Thanks again everyone for all the helpful hints, tips and ideas! I LOVE TA!!

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

Sounds like you got it covered! Hope you have a great time. :)

About Gold and Silver - I didn't see any of the stars when I was there, but I still enjoyed seeing the shop, as a fan of the show. ;)

rhode island
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

We went by the pawn shop on 7/11 and there was quite a line outside so we just drove by a took a couple of pictures.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,071 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

You mentioned your coupons a few times; I'd take care to avoid the temptation to run around just to maximize your coupon usage.

If you want to go somewhere, go. If there's a coupon available, so much the better.

My personal experience with the coupon books is that the value is there, but for me most of the coupons were for places I was only marginally interested in. Did I really want to go all the way to Texas Station for a two-for-one beer coupon?

Otherwise, your itinerary sounds great; have a great trip!

Waterford, Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

Sounds like a good time, can't wait for the TR

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

Have a great trip and come back super-rich!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

Have a great trip. Casa Di Amore....enjoy!

7. Re: Ready to go.....Any more suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 05:17