We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, UK
Level Contributor
287 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

I am a fool...

Got super excited about a $50 certificate for Stripburger that I brought it. Just read the specific certificate terms....And it can be used on a minimum spend of $100. Any other time this would be fine, but as its only me & my mum going to Vegas, no way will we eat that much!

So I'm going to give the certificate away! I'm pretty sure I can gift it after purchasing, and am more than happy to give it to whoever wants it....For free....It only cost me a few quid anyway.

Sooooo you want the certificate? Then ideally you'll be able to tell me how I can gift it to you...lol...

And make me laugh....Come on, you gotta work a little for the freebie right?!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

Does your mum know that the $100 minimum includes alcohol? Might make all the difference... ;-)

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

Very kind of you...does it have other terms and conditions that others need to know about?

Derbyshire, UK
Level Contributor
287 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

Ahhhhhh now does it include alcohol? It doesn't actually say on the certificate that this isn't included, I guess I assumed (wrongly so perhaps) that it wasn't included!

Mums not a drinker though....And I would probably have to drink some serious beer to get to the $100 mark?!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

If you don't use it or give it away, you can exchange it for a different certificate. Just contact restaurant.com and they will credit your account so that you can get a different $50 certificate when you are ready.

Derbyshire, UK
Level Contributor
287 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

There are the generic www.restaurant.com conditions...

As for the specific conditions...

Minimum purchase of $100

18% gratuity added prior to discount

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

You know you can get a credit for it and then get different ones.

bellingham
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

hey im going in two weeks with 9 of my family for a birthday, we could definitely use the certificate if you are still trying to get rid of it!

Derbyshire, UK
Level Contributor
287 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

Thanks guys....But a certificate of that value would be little use to us...Because we wouldn't spend $100 on a meal in order to get the discount. Will just have to go to Stripburger and pay full price or look for a $25 one!

I guess I could exhange it, but the certificate cost me £4 which I think is about $6....so its no biggie...

bham303.....Make me laugh and its yours....

Oh and perhaps tell me how I can gift it to you!

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

I bought one of these too- But Hubby and I are going to give it a shot!! Its gonna be alot of beer!

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Who wants a free $50 certificate for STRIPBURGER?

I also bought the same voucher but me and the hubby are gonna have an all dayer untill we spend the $100 LOL they do jumbo cocktail which are $20 each so I'm sure we willdo fine ;)