We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SumFest Poker Day head count

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
SumFest Poker Day head count

Date/Time: Thurs June 30th 2pm

Where: Flamingo Poker Room

This will be a fun time playing 2/4 limit hold’em. There is no mandatory length of time you need to play, since this is a cash game. You can leave when ever you have had all the enjoyment you can take for one afternoon.

This is open to anyone. They will do their best to accommodate our group, but since they have a business to run we could have other non-sumfest players at our table(s). The minimum buy in is $40.

I will post the current list as the 1st reply.

Also, if interested do not forget to visit u2’s topic of where everyone is staying, found at this link.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k451448…

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Fish

Mr Teach

Mr vadreamer

Stampsfan66 maybe

NYgreg poker

Mr TxTj maybe

TopekaDucky 2 maybe 3

yorkiepip 2 maybe

needagetaway63 2

Shrek

Lancaster,Pa.
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

What Low isn't playing?

I had visions of easy money

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

I used to play all kinds of poker with my buddies years ago, but somehow poker or any table games intimidate me in Vegas... all the comments here on TA about people who get angry if a rookie is at the table, and doesn't play smart, and takes your card when they shouldn't... makes me not want to worry and just play slots where no one gives a rats behind how you play!!!

But I hope you guys have a blast!!!!

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

I will probably stop by and MAYBE play a bit...if there are no sharks and someone can give me pointers! I have only played online...a bit different than playing live! (And if I have any money left by Thursday!! LOL)

Lancaster,Pa.
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Oh Low i dont think anbody is really gonna give a hoot at our own table.

Shrek if there is more than 10 maybe we can figure out a way to rotate people in and out so nobody has to wait to long

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Low that is only BJ that is like that. once the dealer gives you cards that is it, you only decide to bet, raise, call or check.

Greg, They would likely divide us up, say if we had 16 8 to a table, that is why i mentioned possibly others at ouur table(s)

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

malv better than on line no worries if the computer malfunctions. Sit next to me and show me your cards and I will help :)

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Don't fall for that Malv........;) Mr teach is really looking forward to this Shrek!

Lancaster,Pa.
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Ok Shrek guess I should have read the post first lol

Edited: 30 May 2011, 15:04
Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SumFest Poker Day head count

Greg, they will provide dealers but they could not commit to no outsiders being sat at our table. If they have 2 players waiting and we have 2 open seats they would be seated at our table. Not to worry I am sure once we get wound up nobody will really want to risk sitting at our table