We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesar's Augustus Rooms for $105/185 in August

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Estero, FL
Level Contributor
605 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Caesar's Augustus Rooms for $105/185 in August

I just got an email for a free Augustus upgrade in August. I've been dying to stay in one of these rooms but the price always seem to be absurdly high compared to comprable rooms in other hotels

Unfortunately for us, we aren't going to be in Vegas until December.

For anyone who is lucky enough to be in Vegas in August and who did not get the email the offer code is PKGCLT3.

H

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesar's Augustus Rooms for $105/185 in August

Hopebh - You are my hero. We thought paying $105 for a classic room we were doing OK. Rebooked and got a Forum Tower Room (assume this is much better) for the same price. Now I will cancel my other reservation. This is my fourth time reserving and cancelling. Now we are looking forward to CP and won't bother the $20 request. I hope we will not be disappointed. Thanks for sharing; very generous of you.

2. Re: Caesar's Augustus Rooms for $105/185 in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 22:19