We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best outlet mall?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
best outlet mall?

Which outlet mall would people suggest is best one to go to. Will be looking for clothes to bring back for my 22 year old eg Ralph,Lacoste etc. We have shopped before in Florida malls but not over this side of the States.

Would like to know which one to head to as husband can only take so much shopping!!!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
496 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best outlet mall?

There are two big ones:

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

is the less high end place (Coach, Liz Claiborne, Nike, Reebok, Izod, Jockey, Nautica, PacSun, etc.)

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp… is nicer for upscale stuff (Banana Republic, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry, Diesel, JCrew, Miss Sixty, True Religion, Juicy Couture, etc.)

If whoever you're looking for wants high end designers, go to the second place, which is five minutes from the strip. Sounds like your crew might be more into the first place, though, if you're looking for Ralph and Lacoste, etc.

Good luck! You should find some great buys. If you join the "VIP CLUB" online at the websites you can print up coupons, but the BEST ONE coupon to print is for the VIP Coupon book... just bring it to the info center and you can exchange it for a whole book of coupons! (most are 10-15% off a purchase, so it's a good deal!). You can still buy the book for $5 when you get there if you forget.

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best outlet mall?

Go to the Premium Outlets near downtown, just get a cab from the stip for about $20.

We have just come back (with an extra case) and bought loads of stuff from Lacoste, Ralph, Timberland etc. An its really cheap.

Ralph Polos $30

Ralph Jeans $55

Raplh Jumbers $40

Lacoste Polos $40

Lacoste Jumpers $50

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best outlet mall?

I prefer Premium Outlets on Charleston. I think they have a better selection (and quality)of merchandise.

Maryland
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best outlet mall?

Thanks for the info on the outlet malls, I signed up for my free VIP book just now.

Does anyone know what the sales tax on clothes is in Las Vegas, that is if there is one?

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best outlet mall?

About 7.75% but most of the shops have other discounts you can use to save more like spend $100 get $20 off.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best outlet mall?

Sales tax on clothes (and most other things) is indeed 7.75% in Clark County.

Moose Jaw, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best outlet mall?

Soxfan,

Which info center do you mean to bring the coupon for the VIP coupon book...the info center at one of the malls?? Thanks.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
258 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best outlet mall?

Go to the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. Wifey spends hours at that place!

I wouldn't recommend The outlet mall south of the airport...It has a pretty ghetto feel to it!

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: best outlet mall?

Does anyone have the address for the premium outlets? I want to make sure that the cab takes us to the right place. Is this the one closest to the strip? As a side note, to any Canadians know if we can apply to get sales tax back when we leave the country? I have been to the states many times but never investigated this. Thanks so much!

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best outlet mall?

oceans, it's the second of the two links that soxfan posted but here it is:

875 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106

just tell the cab driver the chelsea outlets off charleston... they should know. ;)