We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SDC admission

Kansas City, MO
1 post
Save Topic
SDC admission

Haven't been to Branson in almost a decade, but my family would always take advantage of a deal SDC would offer, and was wondering if it was still available. If you bought admission after 3 or 4pm at full price, you could use that ticket to get into the park the next day with no added charge. Do they still offer that? Thanks for your help.

St. Louis
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SDC admission

I'm not sure about that offer. But, you can get a 2 day pass for the price of 1 at the tourism center as well as other places around town.

That would seem to be a btter deal for you anyways as you get 2 full days.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SDC admission

Yes, they do offer that ,

As well as a city hopper pass, that allows you to go to three parks, or two parks for one low price.

Since you haven't been there in a few years , you haven't tried celebration city , and white water has new things as well,,,,,,,

If yoiu buy a city hopper pass, you can ride on the branson belle showboat for 50% off.........

It together is a great deal...

we did silver dollar and celebration city together and bought our tickets for the branson belle at the same time...

Saved a bunch...

The branson belle is my favorite show and dinner combo in branson..

The lake is so beautiful and the show is always good...

bransonsilverdollarcity.com/offers-packages/…

Don't miss out on the new branson landing on the banks of lake taneycomo.

It is a new shopping , restaurant, beautiful condo's,

Even a bass pro shop,

It is in downtown on 76....right past dick's five and dime.

Also be sure to check out mels hard luck diner...

Singing wait staff , 50's themed, great dine fare, and soda fountain..

Two of them made it to the top 44 and top 20 on american idol..

One this season, jason pritchett.

It is located in the grand village shopping center , next door to the grand palace theater on 76....

It is a blast...

I think you will be surprised just how much branson has changed...

www.bransonlanding.com

3. Re: SDC admission

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 22:19