We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic from Stillwater Resort

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Traffic from Stillwater Resort

My family will be visting Branson the weekend of May 16. In order to plan our days better, I was wondering if someone could advise me on the easiest traffic routes from Stillwater Resort into Branson. I heard there are alternate routes to get around Branson. Do any of these go to Stillwater Resort? Are there days or times that are better for going into Branson. Where can I get a map of the routes prior to getting to Branson? Thank you for all your help!!!

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic from Stillwater Resort

Here is a link for a printable color coded map..

www.explorebranson.com/docs/Chamber_Map.pdf

It is best to avoid the strip during the times shows start and let out....

It can get crazy sometimes during peak months..

Still water is located near silver dollar city, the best route back onto the strip is just follor the road where the resort is located to 76,

Or you can take 265 to the red route to avoid part of the strip...It will taake you a bit farther down on the 76 strip..

It is pretty simple with a map of the colored routes to get around...

You might want to make sure you are not trying to get to your resort during the time silver dollar city opens...

You can get caught in that traffic,

A good thing to do with eating out is , eat at off hours, to avoid crowds....

Like dinner at 3:00 to 4:00 ,

Lunch after 1:00

There is a good barbeque restaurant on hwy 165 , not to far off of the strip , it is near fall creek steakhouse..

It is called Danna's......

The barbeque nacho's are outstanding.....

2. Re: Traffic from Stillwater Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 19:19